Help with lat2d & lon2d

From: Gina Henderson <ginah_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Nov 15 2010 - 12:07:37 MST

Hi there,

I am running into some trouble regarding assigning coordinate data to a
variable. After I read my data in, I assign lat and lon values using "lat2d"
and "lon2d" as follows:

    modis_cloud@lat2d = lat
    modis_cloud@lon2d = lon

but get the following error from the above two lines:

fatal:Dimensions of attribute and right-hand side of assignment do not match

The variable modis_cloud is associated with the following info from
printVarSummary:

Variable: modis_cloud
Type: float
Total Size: 528158456 bytes
            132039614 values
Number of Dimensions: 3
Dimensions and sizes: [time | 254] x [lat | 721] x [lon | 721]
Coordinates:
            time: [1..254]
Number Of Attributes: 3
  lon2d : <ARRAY of 519841 elements>
  lat2d : <ARRAY of 519841 elements>
  _FillValue : -99
(0)
(0) min=0 max=254

My lat and lon arrays are both type float and of the shape 721x721.

Does anyone have any suggestions where the mismatch is? as I am not seeing
it right now.

Thanks, Gina.