uv2dvF and uv2dv_cfd

From: 武伟 <wewe870521_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Nov 15 2010 - 20:04:37 MST

Hi, developers

I have computed divergence of a vector (U*Q,V*Q) , with uv2dvF and
uv2dv_cfd, seperately.
Now the question is that even though their global patterns are similar, the
results in some sub-regions are so different that uv2dvF result is *
contradictory* to conventional knowledge (with opposite sign). (p.s. I do
believe that spheric harmonic result will be better than that of
difference)
So would you please offer the source code of this function, or its basic
maths libraries? Or could you please recommend some papers about it?

Thanks in Advance!

--
Will Wu (wewe870521 at gmail.com)
Center for Monsoon Study and Research,