help with my overlay plot

From: Neil Berg <nberg_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Nov 17 2010 - 16:29:34 MST

Hi NCL community,

I have created a plot in which a color-filled contour map is overlaid with hatched regions. There are two issues I am having. First, I would like the hatching to be black, but the color is stuck on dark blue. Second, I would like to suppress the overlaid hatching legend that is blocking the color-contour gradient legend that I want to remain visible. Attached is the erroneous plot and the snippet of code.

Thank you for your help,

Neil Berg