Re: help with my overlay plot

From: Rick Brownrigg <brownrig_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Nov 17 2010 - 16:55:47 MST

Hi Neil,

With the later problem, the docs for gsn_csm_contour suggest you can
eliminate the labelbar by setting:

   sres@lbLabelBarOn = False

As for the hatched pattern in blue vs. black, I wonder if you might
need to set:

   sres@cnMonoFillColor = True

I've not tested either suggestion, but perhaps some things to try...

Rick