Re: add special characters onto title

From: Adam Phillips <asphilli_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Nov 19 2010 - 13:51:47 MST

Hi Hongyan,
Someone here noticed that you don't have * in front of your settings in
the hluresfile. Thus, change this:

  # Function Codes [Default is a colon]
    TextFuncCode : ~

to this:

  # Function Codes [Default is a colon]
    *TextFuncCode : ~

and add a star in front of each of your other settings (for example:
*wkHeight)

There is no need to set try setting tiMainFuncCode as I sent you a few
minutes ago..
Best regards,
Adam