Re: appending ascii output to existing file

From: Jonathan Vigh <jvigh_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Dec 06 2010 - 09:15:22 MST

Hi Prabhakar,
    Before Mary replied, I had been putting together a little procedure and example script which is essentially the NCL-based approach Mary mentioned. Try running the attached file (append.ncl) and see if this is what you are looking for. This can probably be modified to use write_matrix for formatted output without too much trouble.

Jonathan