Re: linint2

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sun Dec 05 2010 - 08:12:44 MST

The error message is telling you that the input array
"ssn" [error message 'fi'] and the length of the
"lon"/"lat" [error message 'nyi'/'nxi' are not as expected.

ssn&lon, ssn&lat, ssn

ssn could be (say) ssn(lat,lon) or ssn(time,lat,lon)

Do a printVarSummary(ssn) and make sure that lon and lat
associated with ssn are the rightmost dimensions and that
values have been assigned to the lat/lon coordinate arrays.