Re: NCL performance

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Dec 01 2010 - 15:03:36 MST

Fan,

I was able to verify that the timiing difference happened between versions 5.1.1 and 5.2.0.
You're right: the issue is with ut_inv_calendar and not the loop.

It's hard to narrow down the problem at the moment, because in 5.2.0, we started using
Udunits-2, and had to change the code to reflect the new interface. It's possible that Udunits-2
is the issue, and not NCL, but I'm not certain.

I will submit a ticket on this, but it's going to be a low priority right now.

--Mary