FW: FW: graph out of frame and intall vapor

From: jam hong <cumarporn_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Dec 01 2010 - 09:07:00 MST

Dear NCL talk
I try to run NCL script for vapor as the example on wrfout 2007-06-11_12:00:00 which has 6 hrs in there.I got the height for only 4 time step, precipt 2 pictures in there and 1 picture of cross section and I do not know what time step it was.Can you clarify my results and how can I get tiff file only at time step 2 13:00?and why I can not get any plots on my domain in height.tiff only one water.ThanksJam
CC: ncl-talk@ucar.edu; vapor@ucar.edu; haley@ucar.edu