Re: Question for Users: Interactive Mode

From: ahmed lasheen <ahmed4kernel_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Dec 21 2010 - 08:28:27 MST

Hello
I am newbie to NCL , untill this moment , i think that NCL is
scripting language , not interactive language .
not like Grads , in NCL before i write a script i have to make
ncl_filedump to find the variables that i will deal with .
the auto completion of NCL doesnot get the name of the variable inside the
data file.(i hope that it will do)
anyway i am also curios to know if we can use NCL as itereactive language .
thanks in advance