Re: contour / raster images

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Dec 28 2010 - 19:17:44 MST

There *may* be a resource that does this but I do not know
the name.

See: http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/pdf.shtml
Example 6. Look at the 2 figures. I think the 1st is
what you are getting. The 2nd is what you want.

Use and editor (say) vi

%> vi $NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/csm/shea_util.ncl

to extract the function code

function plt_pdfxy(wks[1]:graphic, p[*][*], res[1])

Then modify to suit your needs.

Good luck