contour / raster images

From: James Correia <jimmyc42_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Dec 28 2010 - 18:35:56 MST

Hi-
I am making a 2d contour plot of the Raster variety. The issue is that the
0th row and 0th column, and the last row and last column are both half the
size of an internal grid point. That is, the cell is centered on the axis
label.
Is there a way to change this behavior? Perhaps I can expand the axis down
to -0.5 and up to 19.5 if the axis extends from 0 to 19?
Thanks for any insight.

The views expressed in this email do not necessarily reflect those of NOAA,
the National Weather Service, or the University of Oklahoma.