Re: vibeta revisited

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sat Jan 15 2011 - 19:57:28 MST

A double precision fortran version of vibeta is attached.
You can change it to 'real' if you want.

You can change the name of the subroutine and call it
via WRAPIT which creates a shared object.

You can modify the code as you wish.

If you have not compiled and called a firtran subroutine
from NCL, see

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Manuals/Ref_Manual/

Also

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/FAQ/
How do I call a C or Fortran function or procedure from NCL?

Good luck