Plotting Eliassen Palm flux and EP divergence in one plot - Scaling?

From: Runde, Theresa <Theresa.Runde_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Feb 03 2011 - 08:53:15 MST

Hi,

I am trying to plot EP flux vectors (Fy,Fz) in combination with EP
divergence (divF) and I have problems with scaling my variables and also
with the latitude-height plot. I want to do a plot like in example
'vector_5.ncl'.

Fy and Fz have units 1/(s^2) and divF has m/(s^2) and I don't know how
to scale them that a lat-height plot is possible.

Can anyone give me a hint or does anyone already have a code for
plotting this and can give it to me?

Thank you!
Theresa