Re: Vector Contour Overlay

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Mar 01 2011 - 08:31:14 MST

Sho,

Without being able to run your script, I can only guess at what the problem is.

Usually when data is not showing up over a map, the problem is with the lat/lon coordinate arrays.

I see that you've attached lat2d and lon2d to u_Comp, but you didn't do this for hgt_Comp. I think
this might be your problem.

--Mary