Plotting error

From: Agnes Lim <alim_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Mar 01 2011 - 08:28:58 MST

Hi,

I had used wrf_user_intrp3d to interpolate my wrf output to fixed
pressure levels. Then take difference between the 2 interpolated sets of
temperature (one being forecast and the other being analysis).

I tried plotting the temperature distribution at various levels.

However, in the range of levels i plotted, I was able to plot some while
others I get the following errors.

fatal:ContourPlotDraw: ARSCAM/ARPRAM - ALGORITHM FAILURE
fatal:ContourPlotDraw: draw error
warning:WorkstationDeactivate: workstation not active or not opened

I am not sure what had caused that because i plotted the variables
before i take the difference they are alright.

Agnes