Re: Dynamically downscaling across analyses

From: Saji Hameed <saji.nh_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sun Mar 20 2011 - 20:36:55 MDT

Hi Simon,

If you are not doing it in real-time and you are interested in downscaling
from time T1 to T2, you could simply start your downscaling procedure a few
hours or days ahead of T1, so that by the time you reach your point of
interest T1, the model is spun up.

Saji

---
On Mon, Mar 21, 2011 at 9:49 AM, Simon Metcalf <Simon.Metcalf@rfs.nsw.gov.au