Re: "group" in 6.0

From: Wei Huang <huangwei_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Mar 30 2011 - 14:47:09 MDT

Carl,

Yes, "group" is a new keyword in v6.0.0, as we have included a new data file HDF5,
which has group.

I have updated the web page: http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Manuals/Ref_Manual/NclKeywords.shtml
which lists group as a new keywords.

Actually, we have quite few new keywords, they are:

enumeric
group
int64
snumeric
ubyte
uint
uint64
ulong
ushort

We will update related web pages to reflect these changes soon.

Thanks,

Wei
huangwei@ucar.edu
VETS/CISL