Re: Centering GSN color bar

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri May 06 2011 - 21:29:19 MDT

Hi Chad,

This is really useful! This example inspired me to create a new
examples page on how to set contour levels for use with symmetric
color tables, and I added your example to this. I modified it to use
the BlRe colormap, since I already had two examples using the BlueRed
color map.

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/contoursym.shtml

Thanks for contributing! If anybody else has an example to contribute
to this page (or any other page for that matter), we love to hear from
you.

--Mary