About Search Engine

From: ÁõÏþ¾ê <lxiaojuan8778_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Jan 13 2011 - 05:34:33 MST

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am an user of NCL. I have a suggestion on the search engine of NCL website.
I usually need to look up the use of some function, for example, qsort in the website of NCL. So what I am looking for is the page given the standard introduction of qstart.
However, when I kicked the google search in the website, the foremost pages appeared are ncl-talk archive. Then I had to turn these pages until I have found the page I wanted. It was a little inconvenient.

So, could you please set at the forefront position of the searched answer the introdution page of the specific function or resource of NCL? My colleagues have the same suggestion as well.

I would be very grateful for your consideration.

Thanks.

Sincerely,
Tina