Drawing map grid with different major/minor line thicknesses

From: Mike VandenBerg <Michael.Vandenberg_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue May 17 2011 - 13:25:33 MDT

Hello,

I'm trying to draw a lat/lon grid on a Lambert Conformal map projection, with thin lat/lon lines every 0.1 degrees and thick lines every 0.5 degrees. Unfortunately, I have not found a way to do this. I've tried using tmXMajorGridThicknessF and tmYMajorGridThicknessF but they only produce vertical and horizontal lines that do not conform to the map projection. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you for your patience and your help.

- Michael