Re: how to convert nc to grib1

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon May 30 2011 - 07:07:11 MDT

The "Climate Data Operators" have the capability of converting
CF conforming netCDF to GRIB. These may be downloaded from:

        https://code.zmaw.de/projects/cdo

Please note:
*The CDO are not associated with NCL*
They are a completely different project.

Sign up for the CDO Support Forum and sens all questions there.