Re: question about "gsn_csm_contour_map_overlay"

From: Adam Phillips <asphilli_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Jun 28 2011 - 12:02:01 MDT

This is just a guess, but I see that you are setting res@gsnAddCyclic =
False in your plot_mfrpspa.ncl script, but when you go to overlay the
same field in plot_mfrpspa_conOncon2.ncl, you do not set
res1@gsnAddCyclic = False. Assuming you are plotting the exact same
non-global field in the two scripts I would assume you would need to set
res1@gsnAddCyclic = False in plot_mfrpspa_conOncon2.ncl.

If that is not the case, are you getting any error messages?
Adam