Re: Vertical label bar

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Jun 23 2011 - 13:39:09 MDT

Hi Tracy,

The gsn_csm_xxx scripts are set up to recognize that when you set lbOrientation to "vertical" they also set "pmLabelBarSide" to "right". I don't think the WRF scripts do this, so try additionally setting:

op@pmLabelBarSide = "right"

I'll add mention of this to the "wrf_contour" function page.

--Mary