Re: assembling model processor tiles

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Jul 28 2011 - 22:27:43 MDT

There is no existing NCL program.

Looking at "mnc_assemble"
http://ecco2.jpl.nasa.gov/data1/arctic/MITgcm/utils/matlab/mnc_assembly.m

It is clear that someone who has intimate knowledge of the output
wrote the Matlab:

% This function "assembles" MNC output. It finds all the per-tile
% NetCDF files that match the input pattern, does some basic "sanity"
% tests to determine whether the files have compatible sizes, and
% then assembles all of the requested data (all of the variables)
% into one or more "global" NetCDF files.

I am assuming that something like 'ncrcat' will not work.

Good Luck