assembling model processor tiles

From: Val Bennington <benesh_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Jul 28 2011 - 12:42:07 MDT

In the past, I have always used Matlab to put together the sixteen
files created by sixteen computer processors into one file. A model I
use, MITgcm, outputs a single file (containing all variables and
times) for each computer processor / model subdomain. The program I
used was mnc_assemble, which is a matlab program.

Does a similar program exist out there in ncl, or do I need to come up
with one on my own?

Thanks,
Val