gsn_csm_vector_scalar

From: Ivica Janekoviæ <ivica.jan_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Sep 12 2011 - 21:00:34 MDT

Dear all,
I have problem with displaying vector / contour plots of my model data
as I DO NOT want to have lon/lat and "map" features.
If I do not specify coordinates than it is plotted having x an y going
from 0 to number of x and the same for y.

So, to summarize, I have SST, U and V at my model grid in meters X(2d)
and Y(2d) are coordinates of each points, similar like lon2d and lat2d
but now on model grid.
I want to plot SST and U and V vectors but having coordinates
specified via X and Y matrices.
like:
; X2d are preloaded coordinates from my model similar for Y2d.

SST!0="X"
SST!1="Y"
SST&X=X2d
SST&Y=Y2d