Re: Interpolation

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Nov 02 2011 - 07:36:11 MDT

**NOT TESTED** you must add additional print/printVarSummary to debug.
As indicated by previous ncl-talk response, you must create the
'target' times.

See example 3 at
    http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Built-in/linint1_n.shtml

=====

Let x(time,lev,lat,lon) =>(ntim,klev,nlat,mlon)

     NTIM = 2*ntim-1
     TIME = new( NTIM, typeof(x&time), "No_FillValue")

     TIME(::2) = x&time
     TIME(1::2) = (/ 0.5*(x&time(1::2) + x&time(0:ntim-2:2) /)

     X = linint1_n_Wrap(x&time, x, False, TIME, 0, 0)