Re: maximize_output

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Dec 16 2011 - 09:28:01 MST

NCL draws all of its graphics to a unit square, where [0,0] is the lower left corner,
and [1,1] is the upper left corners. Thus, you have to set vpWidthF and vpHeightF to
values between 0 and 1.

However, when you are paneling plots, you usually don't want to set these resources.
In fact, I don't think gsn_panel even uses these resources.

Instead, you can set:

  resP@gsnMaximize = True

to make sure the plots are maximized in the window.

--Mary