Re: Malloc error on program exit, NCL 6.0.0

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Dec 16 2011 - 09:10:39 MST

Hi Dave,

Thanks for bundling this all up. I'm running the code now as I type this to see
if I can produce the error with our current test version of NCL.

. . . still going . . .

Ahh, yes, I was able to reproduce this using our test version of NCL, so
apparently there's still an issue.

I'll run it through the debugger to see if I can figure out the problem.
I don't think this is a bug in your code, as this looks like an internal
memory issue.

--Mary