Re: Change Major & minor tickmarks

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Jan 18 2012 - 08:01:09 MST

Hi Vanesa,

I had something for you yesterday morning, but then my computer went down.

I created a "change_axis" procedure that adds major tick marks at the "xx_00" tickmarks, and separate minor tickmarks at the rest of the tickmarks.

I also made your X axis the same range for all three plots.

You will probably need to clean things up further, because one of your plots, the rain one, is not passing in the same size X array as your Y array.

Also, you have tickmarks point outward on the contour plot, and inward on the others.

--Mary