Need help !

From: Sharmila Sur <sharmila_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sat Jan 14 2012 - 00:19:48 MST

Hello

  I have a question regarding the NCL MJO wavenumber-frequency spectrum analysis (MJO clivar, mjoclivar_10.ncl). I have used the script and the plot is perfect with manual color levels.
But now I want to make a panel plot (say as 2,2) for 4 different model outputs. I am able to read the files in a do loop successfully. But I am getting a plot only for last file. Probably the plot is overlapped over earlier plot(s).
How can I modify the code (mjoclivar_10.ncl) or the "mjo_wavenum_freq_season_plot" function?
Please suggest.

With regards,
Sharmila