remove white space and info text in figure, and rotate figure

From: m p <mzp3769_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Jan 11 2012 - 18:26:27 MST

Hello,
I have a problem with those in the subject
My figure has a lot of white space that I don't know to remove.
I am trying to remove the text in the upper left of the figure, tried
different commands nothing seems to work.
When I save figure as eps it gets rotated. convert from ImageMagik
decreases resolution, I tried gsnPaperOrientation resource to
"portrait" but that does not work either.
Thanks for any help,
Mark