WY County Borders

From: Katie Benedict <kbeem_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Jan 30 2012 - 10:27:10 MST

Hi All,
I am trying to plot data for each county in Wyoming. I notice that when
I plot the outlines for the counties there appears to be a county
missing in the northwestern corner. It looks like the boundaries
Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks have been used instead of the
correct borders for Park and Teton counties. I am wondering if anyone
else has had this issue and what I can do to get the correct county
borders. I've attached the code I am using to plot the outlines.

Thanks!
Katie Benedict

--
Katherine (Beem) Benedict