Plotting cross-section and the underlying terrain together

From: Luis C. Cana Cascallar <lcana_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Feb 09 2012 - 08:31:08 MST

Hi all,

I'm drawing a cross-section together with the underlying terrain. I plot the terrain with this line:

   contour_ter = gsn_csm_xy(wks,X_plane,ter_plane,opts_ter)

I don't want to plot the contour right here, I just want to hold this plot and overlay it with the other sections in the next line:

 plot = wrf_overlays(a,wks,(/contour_w,contour_th,vector,contour_ter/),pltres)

How can I do it?

Regards,

Luis
ULPGC