Re: space-time spectra over a specified domain

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Feb 08 2012 - 11:51:31 MST

Hello,

Very nice scientific objective ....

BUT ...

This is way above and beyond what support of a software tool
is supposed to entail. I am not paid by the NCL project.
I do this as a 'volunteer'.

You are 'new to NCL' so that would make it even more time consuming,
since I would have to discuss many NCL features. In practice,
I would end up doing the programming. Some MJO diagnostics are
zonally oriented. To to this meridionally would involve a complete rewrite.

Very sorry, but I just don't have the time.

Good luck on your project.