Re: space-time spectra over a specified domain

From: Bidyut Bikash Goswami <bidyut_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Feb 08 2012 - 11:29:55 MST

Thank you Sir.

But my actual intention was to do a north-south space-time spectra. That is the reason why I wanted to know how to do it over a bounded domain, because unlike MJOs, the northward propagating Indian summer monsoon ISOs are seen only over the Indian region.

Can you please leave your suggestions in this regard ... how to do it for north-south spectra.

I have gone through the thread http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Support/talk_archives/2010/0071.html, but if possible can you kindly be a little more elaborative ... as I am still a newbie in NCL.

Thanks and Regards.

Bidyut Bikash Goswami
Research Fellow
Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology
Dr. Homi Bhabha Road
Pashan
Pune-411008
Telephone:+91 20 25904226 (O)