Re: setvalues can not identify some resource

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Feb 16 2012 - 20:32:08 MST

Dear Ziqiang

The gsn resources are special ones that are only recognized by the
gsn_code.ncl or gsn_csm.ncl scripts.
They are not part of the NCL core language, and hence you can't
retrieve their values with setvalues.

You should be able to set these the usual way, before you call
gsn_csm_xy.

   res@gsnXYBarChart = True
   etc.

--Mary