Re: Wind velocity

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Feb 13 2012 - 15:07:13 MST

Vanesa,

We don't have an example that shows how to just plot wind velocity, but we do have several gsn_csm_xy examples:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/xy.shtml

Example 27 actually plots wind velocity, but these values are hard-coded, and the example is a bit more complicated because it plots two other fields in the same plot.

You can look at example 27 for how to customize the X axis, which is "time".

--Mary