Re: get index value

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Feb 13 2012 - 15:00:00 MST

We don't have a function like "ind" for nD arrays, but we do have a "where" function. This function doesn't behave like the one in IDL, however, which allows you use a 1D list of indexes that represent indexes into an nD array.

See:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Built-in/where.shtml

--Mary