cnLineLabelBackgroundColor behavior

From: Kyle Griffin <kgriffin_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Feb 13 2012 - 09:42:56 MST

Apologies...the first link in my email should be as below...

http://www.atmos.albany.edu/student/kgriffin/maps/6hrprecip_namer_55.png
Kyle S. Griffin
Dept. of Atmospheric and Environmental Sciences
University at Albany, SUNY
1400 Washington Ave, Albany, NY 12222
Office: ES-218 Email: kgriffin@atmos.albany.edu
http://www.atmos.albany.edu/student/kgriffin/