Re: fatal:Conditional statements (if and do while) require SCALAR logical values, see all and any functions

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Feb 22 2012 - 13:27:10 MST

Is lat/lon 1D or 2D? If lat/lon are 2D, are they the same size?

You didn't do what I suggested below:

> latlon_dims = dimsizes(lat)
> nlat = latlon_dims(0)
> nlon = latlon_dims(1)
> resm@mpRightCornerLatF = lat(nlat-1,nlon-1)
> resm@mpRightCornerLonF = lon(nlat-1,nlon-1)

Instead, you have:

nlat=dimsizes(lat)
nlon=dimsizes(lon)
resm@mpRightCornerLatF = lat(nlat-1,nlon-1)
resm@mpRightCornerLonF = lon(nlat-1,nlon-1)

If lat is 2D, then what you are getting in "nlat" is an array of two integers representing the two dimensions of lat.
This is not what you want. Please try it the way I suggested above.

--Mary