Re: NCL plot settings changing from one computer cluster to another

From: Kelly Mahoney <kelly.mahoney_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Mar 02 2012 - 09:44:58 MST

Hi Rick,

Thanks for your response.

I am generating PSs, and using ImageMagick to display them on both systems.

Just to test it out though, I moved both sets of images back to my PC
and viewed them there, and the differences with rotation and white vs.
transparent images remain.

And yes, the image size is exactly the same too!

I'm guessing none of this info helps -- something tells me it might just
be a really obscure glitch that I just may need to find a workaround for.

Thanks,
Kelly