Re: Problem using WhiteGreen colorbar

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Mar 13 2012 - 13:41:02 MDT

It looks like you have an older version of NCL that doesn't have this color map.

You can go to:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/current_release.shtml#NewColorTables6.0.0

and download the color table from there.

Then, go to:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Graphics/create_color_table.shtml#MoveColorTableFile

for information on where to put the color table.

--Mary