Re: Lat/lon labels

From: Adam Phillips <asphilli_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Mar 13 2012 - 12:09:06 MDT

Hi Chris,
I'm not 100% sure that these settings will not get overwritten by a
WRF-plotting function's internal settings, or whether they're allowed
with your current projection, but I would try setting tmYLMode =
"Explicit", tmYLValues = ispan(35,60,5), and tmYLLabels = ispan(35,60,5).
See examples #6 and 8 here:
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/mptick.shtml
If that doesn't work, I would definitely try example #9..

If you still are having issues after trying the above let ncl-talk know..
Good luck,
Adam