Lat/lon labels

From: Chris Klich <cak10c_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Mar 13 2012 - 09:23:32 MDT

Hi, I am currently trying to plot a domain in WRF using NCL, and when I
plot a simple variable such as dBZ, it does not label the latitude lines
"nicely". There are lines every 5 degrees, which is what I want, but the
labels are every 2 degrees. I would like to have the labels line up with
the lines, but I cannot seem to find a resource option or map option to do
this. Any help would be appreciated. I attached a sample of what I am
talking about.

Thank you.