Re: zonal wind anomaly estimation

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Mar 06 2012 - 08:23:25 MST

Dear Juky,

You need to provide more information, since we can't run your script. Is there more to the error message? Does the error message provide a line number?

My guess is that the error is with this line:

  dataShort = fin->uwnd(:,{200},{latS:latN},{lonW:lonE})

Make sure you are subscripting this properly by first doing a printVarSummary on fin->uwnd:

  printVarSummary(fin->uwnd)

--Mary