annotate plots to map

From: Xin Xi <xxi_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sun Mar 18 2012 - 09:11:42 MDT

Hi,
I am trying to make a plot like this one :
http://www.rusnature.info/reg/f16-5.jpg
I have looked through relevant examples on ncl website. I suppose I need to
use gsn_add_annotation to control the position of each plot on the map
(please let me know if there is a better way). How do I draw the line from
the position of each station to the plot?

Also, I have two sets of data for each station. Two sets of histograms
using left y-axis, and two curves using right y-axis. How can I set the
left vs. right y-axis for the histograms vs. curves?

Thanks!