Re: NCL plot orientation changing from one computer cluster to another

From: Kelly Mahoney <kelly.mahoney_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Mar 14 2012 - 15:50:11 MDT

Hi Dave,
Thanks again so much for the suggestion. Oddly, the plot still doesn't
respond to those changes, so perhaps it is an odd WRF-function plotting
issue as you suggest. I'll investigate that option next.
Best,
Kelly

>>> res@gsnMaximize = True
>>> res@gsnPaperOrientation = "landscape"
>>>
>>> Alternatively, try the wkOrientation resource. I have not tried this.
>>> The resource is passed in a different way, not through the "res"
>>> variable. See the documentation page for gsn_open_wks:
>>>
>>> wks_type = "ps" ; or "pdf"
>>> wks_type@wkOrientation = "landscape"
>>> wks = gsn_open_wks (wks_type,