Re: AIX 5.3 PWR6 Binaries, Non-Opendap available

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Apr 09 2012 - 13:35:16 MDT

Hi David,

It's possible that you already have the SSL library on your system, and you
may need to set the LD_LIBRARY_PATH environment variable to point
to this location.

Can you check with your system administrator on this,
and then if the libraries do exist, try one of the following:

If you are running c-shell:

    setenv LD_LIBRARY_PATH /path/to/ssl_lib

If you are running bash, ksh:

   export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/path/to/ssl_lib

where "/path/to/ssl_lib" is the directory that contains your SSL library.

I don't have a non-opendap version, unfortunately, for AIX. I'm not sure why, honestly.
I can create one as a last resort, if you can't find SSL on your system.

--Mary